314-647-5005

The Beginning - 1951

L.C. Stevenson started Stevenson's Hi-Pointe Standard Service Inc.

1959-1960

Station was rebuilt. The Red Crown sign was destroyed and the current building was erected.

1961

Standard sign was erected on the current building.

1980's

Standard sign changes to Amoco.

1991

L.C.'s son in law, Darryl Rodenberg, started working for him.

1992

Station is completely remodeled and modernized.

1994

Darryl Rodenberg becomes dealer.

1995

Paul Krystynak was hired as our lead technician.

1997

Alan Muenster was hired as our service manager.

2008

Our Car wash and fourth service bay was added.

2009

Dwayne Dudash was hired as our second technician.

2012 - Beyond

Our staff and their commitment to excellent service, and the continued support of our great customers has kept Stevenson's Hi-Pointe successful in our community for over 60 years and will for many generations to come

Close Menu